Follow the Skincare tips to live in sunny climates
We all people live in a world where the sunny climates come in our lives in two different categories. First one is the sunny and dry climate while the other one is sunny climate with lots of humidity. Both these climates come in our lives with their own personal set of challenges. No matter in what part you are living in the world, your skin is going to be affected by sunny climate. The first and foremost thing you can to protect your skin is to wear spectrum sunscreen all around the year. Apart from that, it is important to have sunscreen as sun’ rays are now penetrating through clouds.
We all know that sun ray and ultra-violet rays are very harmful to our skin and lead to different signs of aging including skin dryness, brown spots, sagging, wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. In this regards, sunscreen with broad spectrum can help us to stay safe from UVB rays. Applying of sunscreen in a regular manner while roaming outside can help us to save our skin from sunburns. As mentioned earlier, different signs of aging are known as the beauty bummers. These not only affect the upper layer of our skin but also lead to collagen fiber damage laying beneath our soft skin. UVB rays also indirectly produce free radicals leading further to our skin cell DNA damage when our skin is affected directly by sun’s ray.
Now with all these skin related issues from sunny climate, here are some precautions which may come handy during scorching days of summer.
For sunny and dry climates:
- In areas like mountains and deserts, it is observed that human skin leads to becoming parched over the time. In these types of area, atmospheric air contains very much little water. It means only one thing that it will rob the moisture on your skin. So, it is your duty to apply moisturizer on your skin at morning and night. This will help to keep moisture on your skin.
- Now talking about moisturizing please be noted that always look for a cream with key ingredients like glycerine, niacinamide, and petrolatum. These three has huge effects to keep your skin healthy. Glycerine will help to draw moisture. Next, niacinamide will help improve the skin moisture barrier and petrolatum will stop moisture evaporating from the skin.
For sunny and humid climates:
- In sunny and humid climates, oily skin is the main problem which is faced by the most of people in this region. Humidity stimulates the human skin to produce more oil, impurities, and sweat. To get rid of these, apply cleanser to your skin. This cleanse will help to keep your skin complexion clear.
- Next, you can use a refreshment toner to get rid of the impurities over your skin. Or else, use a toner if you feel that your skin is getting oily.
3. Last but not the least, always carry a moisturizer while traveling to remain oil free.